on a lighter note...

@Bob Nelson 35Whelen on a job once I had to explain to an engineer ("engineer") why one end of the picket was pointed, as he was trying to drive the thing upside down...true story
@425SCHADE
As Elon Musk says some people go to uni for 6 years just to learn how to become even more stupid.
Bob
 
Townsend @Bob Nelson 35Whelen attempting to pound in a two forty three tomato stake?
This is kak funny.. I nearly spilled my Beer laughing and I don't spill my Beer easily. Neither does Bob his Bundy, but I am sure both of us did the same on that post. Hahaha
 
Last edited:
@sgt zim
I see it but don't believe it. No one can be that big of a fuckwit.
Bob
I'll quote George Carlin here.

"Think about how stupid the average person is. Then realize half the population is stupider than that."
 
I'll quote George Carlin here.

"Think about how stupid the average person is. Then realize half the population is stupider than that."
I'm reminded of that as I sit here on a Sunday morning listening to the F-18s grind around loitering overhead. Joe Biden is home AGAIN. How could people be so fkn dumb to put that old man and whore in those offices. It absolutely boggles the mind.
 
A48D705E-790F-43FD-B62B-B444A40C79C2.jpeg
 
Colt Cobra.jpeg
 
I'm reminded of that as I sit here on a Sunday morning listening to the F-18s grind around loitering overhead. Joe Biden is home AGAIN. How could people be so fkn dumb to put that old man and whore in those offices. It absolutely boggles the mind.
Ask google how they got there.
 
Fartimng.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,303
Messages
1,572,177
Members
169,505
Latest member
CharliL771
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top