on a lighter note...

Amazon sells individual cans or a 2-pack!
Couldn’t find the opossum but found this!
424B6FB3-D9A6-487F-9540-7549EA059C68.jpeg
 
@Super70sSports
· 29m

“I’m going to destroy the Soviet Union.”

“I’m going to destroy some names and a case of Budweiser.”


Image
 

Attachments

  • 1650563397425.png
    1650563397425.png
    490.5 KB · Views: 202
Not yet, heading home May 1st. I searched “O” possum, found it without the O.
Also found a couple more culinary delights!View attachment 463069
Holy cow!! Wish I had bought a can of fish in Ekaterinberg, Russia...it was spelled CRAP. I know, the letters are pronounced differently and mean otherwise, but my friends bought all available and I went home without a good joke...
 
E5779E9B-EC70-4FBE-89F3-94275867A8AD.jpeg
 
Must be Photoshopped or a kiddy car.
If Bob buys one I expect he would have to ride on the back but might put that precious new .243 in the front.
I think Bob is out hunting by himself? A few days ago I spoke with him on WhatsApp and he told me the people that were going to go with him all backed out. Been there, done that. I told him if I was there I would have definitely have gone with him, hunting or not! Anyway, we'll all have hell to pay for these posts when he gets back. LOL
 
dehydratedwater.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,276
Messages
1,571,435
Members
169,357
Latest member
trailrivet
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top