on a lighter note...

IMG-20220304-WA0003.jpg
 
1646673883758.png
 
An oldie, probably been posted a couple hundred times but I think this is the latest edition.
understanding.jpg
 
An oldie, probably been posted a couple hundred times but I think this is the latest edition.
View attachment 456083
Nope, totally fake BS! All the forests of earth could not produce enough paper to make an attempt.

Even God doesn't understand them and he even made his own! He gave her one "don't do" request and she did it anyway, leaving him and the rest of creation forever shaking our heads. Heck, the whole world could have been walking around in the buff, jobless, lazy, and not a care in the world. But noooo, one apple and suddenly those are all bad things. :A Wave Sad:
 
Ovaltine.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,342
Messages
1,573,419
Members
169,747
Latest member
nexttanebir1980
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top