on a lighter note...

Okay. Now let's apply some Mathematics to this situation.
Hypothermia is a negative situation. Alcohol causes the brain to slowdown and judgment is out the window also. That makes to negatives, Right? Two negatives added together make a positive.
IE: double loss of judgement can be a lot of fun.

Two negatives added together increase the negative
Two negatives multiplied will give you a positive
 
Only in zim....

IMG-20220218-WA0094.jpg
 
Yeah seems perfectly acceptable....but not as bad as Getting in that water.....hate to think what parts froze up..... :E Horrified: :A Banana: :E Big Grin:
“what parts froze up”? His candy cane?
 
... "Plungers" solicit for pledges based on minutes in the water. So for example. if someone were to pledge $25 per minute and and the "plunger" could stay in the water for 2 minutes (a long time), the benefit recipient would receive $50. ...
I see you have capitalism blooming and smelling there. I remembered the story, by association.
A friend of mine had a grandmother, in very advanced years, but without senility. He introduced her to the computer, and she mastered it well. And she found a directory with a collection of porn on his computer. He had to explain what it was, she thoughtfully reacted: "of course, we were young too. But for money???"
 
And what kind of machine? M48?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,306
Messages
1,572,330
Members
169,525
Latest member
NatashaU03
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top