on a lighter note...

4AF30139-5B4B-4C17-85AA-5868904D8C7F.png
 
Mabel and Edith meet at the local diner for breakfast. The slide in to a booth and Edith notices something different about Mabel. She says "Mabel, do you know you have a suppository sticking in your ear"? Mabel replies "I do"? Now I know why I couldn't find my hearing aid".
 
One guy told me. He is originally from Moldova. They had such rules about cats that climbed into other people's storerooms: when they caught this for the first time, they cut off the tail. If a tailless cat was caught, then he was considered a recidivist, and his fate was sad. The narrator's grandfather was a hunter and kept hounds. He came up with the idea of how to train young dogs. He asked the neighbors to give him the sentenced criminals. And then one day he went out into the field with the dogs and a bag of cats, and shook them out of the bag. The cats made a full circle, and found the only high object - the grandfather himself. It is not known exactly how everything happened, but a few years later, when this grandfather died and lay in a coffin, traces of his experiment were still visible on his bald head.
 
1644969398753.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,304
Messages
1,572,221
Members
169,510
Latest member
SelenaWick
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top