on a lighter note...

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
1970C8DC-8574-46BB-87DA-D857BDC49176.jpeg
 
My buddy asked me who were my worst dates with women. I told him without a doubt, it was the Rhea sisters, Gona, Dia and Py.
 
John: Are you free tonight?
Prositute: Why yes, as a matter of fact I am.
John: Negotiate much?
Prostitute: Wait…What?! Aw Shit!!
Strange grammar
 
Strange grammar
A classic case of proper English coming in contact with American humor. It is why the rest of the world just walks away shaking their head about US.:LOL:
 
1644709208867.png
 
English “Play on words”/“Turn of phrase”.

Basically he’s using the fact that free = no money, and free = available, but he worded the sentences to disguise his intensions.
And what means this "Negotiate much?"?
 
And what means this "Negotiate much?"?
He asks the prostitute if she's free meaning no charge for her services.
She agrees and then he asks her rhetorically if she does much negotiating?

I know, clear as mud.
 
A little girl is sitting in the sandbox and furiously tearing off the paws of a teddy bear. A passerby asks: "Girl, don't you like animals?". The girl looks up at him hard: "and humans... don' t much..."
 
negotiations are usually conducted to conclude a deal. Yes? What type of negotiations can a free prostitute conduct? Why is this clown interested in the number of negotiations of this esteemed young lady?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,298
Messages
1,572,002
Members
169,473
Latest member
450Rig
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top