on a lighter note...

What, no pictures??? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

1643227090264.png

Maybe a Ukrainian mail order bride?? They probably want out pretty bad at the moment. biden won't protect them over there but will if they can get across the border.
Yes, not so much that they want to. While they are waiting for answers from America by mail, they are working part-time here in Moscow.

Yes, not so much that they want to. While they are waiting for answers from America by mail, they are working part-time here in Moscow.
Interesting. Just goes to show we can't trust the information we get.

Interesting. Just goes to show we can't trust the information we get.
Here a little humor disappeared, because of the "cultural barrier". We believe that a significant part of the respected representatives of the oldest profession are from there, from the south. And this is true, at least in part (don't ask me from what I know): the young ladies there are beautiful and enterprising, the standard of living there is low, but there are no barriers, passport, language, migration, in general. Millions of people work here in many spheres, from there. well, nothing prevents them from somehow arranging their personal destiny in parallel, it is believed that American grooms are rich and successful.
As for trust, women can't be trusted at all, and not just because of their geographical affiliation.

1643282715540.jpeg

1643293191772.jpeg

Here a little humor disappeared, because of the "cultural barrier". We believe that a significant part of the respected representatives of the oldest profession are from there, from the south. And this is true, at least in part (don't ask me from what I know): the young ladies there are beautiful and enterprising, the standard of living there is low, but there are no barriers, passport, language, migration, in general. Millions of people work here in many spheres, from there. well, nothing prevents them from somehow arranging their personal destiny in parallel, it is believed that American grooms are rich and successful.
As for trust, women can't be trusted at all, and not just because of their geographical affiliation.
2007 I started looking for a wife and though I said I would never look online found myself looking through match.com. Once I put my profile out I was sent some profiles from interested females. Two were standouts. One was 26 yoa from an island I never heard of. She was a hot blond wearing a midriff top displaying a navel piercing with a stone of some sort. I just knew she was interested in a fat mid 50's old man. At least until she got citizenship papers.
#2 I called Beirut Betty. 38 yoa looked like a model. Yeah right. Interested in a fat old man also. Well, at least an american fat old man.
I am madly in love with you! please send a nice check so I know you like me! Oh and a plane ticket so we can get married right away. For our honeymoon we can file for my papers.
Unfortunately I know this works as I've been told some stories from fat old men that just knew this hot babe they met really loved them. Oh, and I am sending you a stack of post office money orders. Please cash them and send me the money so I can come see you. smooch smooch! BTW, I don't accept mail from prisons.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MckinleySv

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.