on a lighter note...

0D54C765-6FD4-4F2B-BD7C-1B8C179B1C73.jpeg
 
1643159955515.jpeg
 
I would say that almost looks like a run away truck ramp on the west side of Vail Pass on I-70
It’s got to be that one! I agree. Lol.
 
A long time ago, I was riding a train with two elderly hunters. One of them said that he was in the troops that were sent to Cuba during the "missile crisis". They were sailing on an ordinary transport ship. The mood was not very cheerful, because they were accompanied by American ships and planes, and there was no cover (our fleet was weak even then). A military doctor handed out cotton swabs to the officers - "when we are drowning, plug your ears so that the water does not pour in." The personnel were in the holds (without air conditioning), and the property was stored, including on the deck. The foremen gathered everything, because it was not known in advance where they were being sent, and the year - 1957 - was very interesting. Including skis for the entire battalion, which were lying on the deck in bundles. The American decoders of the intelligence photos must have been in some difficulty.
 
A long time ago, I was riding a train with two elderly hunters. One of them said that he was in the troops that were sent to Cuba during the "missile crisis". They were sailing on an ordinary transport ship. The mood was not very cheerful, because they were accompanied by American ships and planes, and there was no cover (our fleet was weak even then). A military doctor handed out cotton swabs to the officers - "when we are drowning, plug your ears so that the water does not pour in." The personnel were in the holds (without air conditioning), and the property was stored, including on the deck. The foremen gathered everything, because it was not known in advance where they were being sent, and the year - 1957 - was very interesting. Including skis for the entire battalion, which were lying on the deck in bundles. The American decoders of the intelligence photos must have been in some difficulty.
Hints of CYA by somebody.
(While dreaming of google earth :))
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,292
Messages
1,571,859
Members
169,448
Latest member
MichaelMur
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top