on a lighter note...

1642628686895.png
 
1642628725096.png
 
1642628816248.png
 
1642628848796.png
 
1642628868955.png
 
1642628896557.png
 
1642628928559.png
 
1642628987489.png
 
1642629082420.png
 
1642629138168.png
 
1642629201749.png
 
1642629245084.png
 
1642629289543.png
 
1642629346420.png
 
1642629371550.png
 
1642629427971.png
 
1642629452617.png
 
1642629508314.png
 
1642629554651.png
 
1642629616510.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,286
Messages
1,571,707
Members
169,399
Latest member
JulianePon
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top