on a lighter note...

1642628686895.png
 
1642628725096.png
 
1642628816248.png
 
1642628848796.png
 
1642628868955.png
 
1642628896557.png
 
1642628928559.png
 
1642628987489.png
 
1642629082420.png
 
1642629138168.png
 
1642629201749.png
 
1642629245084.png
 
1642629289543.png
 
1642629346420.png
 
1642629371550.png
 
1642629427971.png
 
1642629452617.png
 
1642629508314.png
 
1642629554651.png
 
1642629616510.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,361
Messages
1,574,144
Members
169,905
Latest member
Vaughn9005
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top