on a lighter note...

1642549166543.png
 
1642549230022.png
 
1642550402805.png
 
1642550467149.png
 
1642550536472.png
 
1642550757752.png
 
Could be, but boats can give anyone the stupids.(y)
Getting to The Stupids seems to be a short commute for Aggies. :ROFLMAO:
 
I seen that way too many time, boaters launching a boat and forgetting to put their trucks in park. Always a show on the weeekend watching the drunks get their boats out of the water :)
Hmm .... I had a boat once and I always backed the boat into the water instead of driving my truck into the water. Guess I'm missing something here?
 
1642566535195.png
 
1642566588685.png
 
1642566737287.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,344
Messages
1,573,570
Members
169,760
Latest member
hb88gdn
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top