on a lighter note...

F07624D2-E8BC-483C-AEBD-E0E5AE17FD87.jpeg
 
Grandson: "Pop Pop, let's burn down the shed".

Grandfather: "Hold on a second. I'll get the matches".
 
Took my three year old granddaughter to the grocery store to get a couple cans of chicken noodle soup she wanted for lunch. When we finally got to the checkout, we had stuffed animals, coloring books, assorted toys, puzzles, balloons, Hershey's Kisses, other food and a $47 charge on my debit card.
Just never could say no to her.
 
1. When I was 13, I hoped that one day I would have a girlfriend with big tits.

2. When I was 16, I got a girlfriend with big tits, but there was no passion, I decided I needed a passionate girl with zest for life.

3. In college I dated a passionate girl, but she was too emotional. Everything was an emergency. She was a drama queen, cried all the time and threatened suicide. I decided I needed a girl with stability.

4. When I was 25, I found a very stable girl but she was boring. She was totally predictable and never got excited about anything. Life became so dull that I decided I needed a girl with some excitement.

5. When I was 30, I found an exciting girl, but I couldn't keep up with her. She rushed from one thing to another, never settling on anything. She did mad impetuous things and made me miserable as often as happy. She was great fun initially and very energetic, but directionless. I decided to find a girl with some real ambition.

6. When I turned 40, I found a smart ambitious girl with her feet planted firmly on the ground, I married her. She was so ambitious that she divorced me and took everything I owned.

7. I'm much older and wiser now, and I'm looking for a girl with big tits.
 
At what point did you say that's
The last time the old girls going out... Years back I bid on moving gumps boat from lake Monroe in central fla to planet Hollywood in orlando.it was a real boat had 4 sump pumps running 24 hrs to keep it afloat.it was a mess.
 
Took my three year old granddaughter to the grocery store to get a couple cans of chicken noodle soup she wanted for lunch. When we finally got to the checkout, we had stuffed animals, coloring books, assorted toys, puzzles, balloons, Hershey's Kisses, other food and a $47 charge on my debit card.
Just never could say no to her.
Money well spent. I have a 3 y.o. granddaughter as well.
 
Took my three year old granddaughter to the grocery store to get a couple cans of chicken noodle soup she wanted for lunch. When we finally got to the checkout, we had stuffed animals, coloring books, assorted toys, puzzles, balloons, Hershey's Kisses, other food and a $47 charge on my debit card.
Just never could say no to her.
They are the world's greatest con artists and we grandparents are the world's biggest suckers.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,303
Messages
1,572,192
Members
169,505
Latest member
CharliL771
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top