on a lighter note...

644461_10200387495431536_91702670_n_zps51a839ba.jpg


551417_10200884011164119_2053833155_n_zps8e60c00e.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 551417_10200884011164119_2053833155_n_zps8e60c00e.jpg
    551417_10200884011164119_2053833155_n_zps8e60c00e.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 1,401
  • 644461_10200387495431536_91702670_n_zps51a839ba.jpg
    644461_10200387495431536_91702670_n_zps51a839ba.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 1,302
are you getting the message.......? :rolleyes:

532408_4996704036943_2070603928_n_zps2f3435c2.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 532408_4996704036943_2070603928_n_zps2f3435c2.jpg
    532408_4996704036943_2070603928_n_zps2f3435c2.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 1,231
are you getting the message.......? :rolleyes:

532408_4996704036943_2070603928_n_zps2f3435c2.jpg

yup got the message whoever cooked this is crap. there definitely isnt enough bacon, there are no sausages or mushrooms, and where is the black pudding? thats one of the saddest fried brekkys i have ever seen. they even forgot the fried tomatoes....:shakehead:
 
yup got the message whoever cooked this is crap. there definitely isnt enough bacon, there are no sausages or mushrooms, and where is the black pudding? thats one of the saddest fried brekkys i have ever seen. they even forgot the fried tomatoes....:shakehead:

I never understood the fried tomatoes....you don't see that in the USA. And tomatoes are super easy to grow too.
 
I never understood the fried tomatoes....you don't see that in the USA. And tomatoes are super easy to grow too.

fried till soft then put on your fried bread which i somehow forgot!! then the simple plain fried egg ( please dont start on all the variations you have in the states!!!!) with the yolk runny placed on top...all the rest placed around it .....:drooling:
 
I never understood the fried tomatoes....you don't see that in the USA. And tomatoes are super easy to grow too.

My Friend you need to come to the South its almost a requirement to have some form of Fried Green Tomatoe with your meal.
:laughing:
 
My Friend you need to come to the South its almost a requirement to have some form of Fried Green Tomatoe with your meal.
:laughing:

Bob, I honestly never travel to the true South of the USA, only the West or North to hunt.

I think they made a movie called Fried Green Tomatoes (1991). I'm from the North and I'm practically one of the few people around here that doesn't mind tomatoes (lol).
 
My Friend you need to come to the South its almost a requirement to have some form of Fried Green Tomatoe with your meal.
:laughing:

Mmm so some places dont have them and others do, but they are green and not red? :headscratch: this is getting as bad as when you try and order fried eggs or bacon over there..........:confusion2:
 
946958_303639573100253_161385798_n_zps734e9253.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 946958_303639573100253_161385798_n_zps734e9253.jpg
    946958_303639573100253_161385798_n_zps734e9253.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 1,103
on the dot spike...

familyplanning.jpg
 

Attachments

  • familyplanning.jpg
    familyplanning.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 1,314
20046d1369837133-lighter-note-400892_592697120755156_1354809504_n.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 400892_592697120755156_1354809504_n.jpg
    400892_592697120755156_1354809504_n.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 1,586
Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
20179d1370457258-lighter-note-941804_271657639644577_1541946536_n.jpg


20178d1370457255-lighter-note-931248_271769549633386_1494019165_n.jpg


20181d1370457262-lighter-note-women-guns.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 931248_271769549633386_1494019165_n.jpg
    931248_271769549633386_1494019165_n.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 1,522
  • 941804_271657639644577_1541946536_n.jpg
    941804_271657639644577_1541946536_n.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 1,520
  • women-and-guns.jpg
    women-and-guns.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 1,527
Last edited by a moderator:
A true friend....

20200d1370532987-lighter-note-true-friend...jpg
 

Attachments

  • a true friend...jpg
    a true friend...jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 1,473
Last edited by a moderator:
best of pals.....


20210d1370624645-lighter-note-best-friends.jpg
 

Attachments

  • best friends.jpg
    best friends.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 1,470
Last edited by a moderator:
yup got the message whoever cooked this is crap. there definitely isnt enough bacon, there are no sausages or mushrooms, and where is the black pudding? thats one of the saddest fried brekkys i have ever seen. they even forgot the fried tomatoes....:shakehead:

Forget that crap, where the hell is the Tabasco?
 
Hell an Ulster Fry - need all the above plus the breads :-)

God I am hungry

Stephen
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,374
Members
169,344
Latest member
linebet
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top