on a lighter note...

When the guard is also an actor…
8C96C391-FF77-4FD2-B5A7-B7396E33B5EF.jpeg
 
Once I was familiar with a group of guys with mathematical abilities. This was their only common feature, the other qualities were different. Someone is a typical nerd with glasses, someone is handsome, there were very athletic guys. One of them, already having a degree in mathematics, went as an ordinary soldier of the elite special forces.
There is a grandmaster Vladislav Tkachev, who plays chess for France. Once, during a tournament, he got into a fight in a bar with four Dutchmen and knocked out one tooth. And at another tournament, he cames for a match drunk and fell asleep on the 12th move.
So algebra is algebra, but mathematicians (and women mathematicians) are nimble sometimes.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,250
Messages
1,570,736
Members
169,135
Latest member
riemenpiori1972
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top