on a lighter note...

and hamburgers, and BBQ
 
1632503199914.png
 
In my house, it's more like 5. Which is ok with me, cuz the big pot comes out for red beans and rice, gumbo, and jambalaya.
All depends on what goes into the pot.
 
All depends on what goes into the pot.
True dat. Doesn't usually get very cold down here, which is the weather that is perfect for red beans and rice and gumbo. So on the rare occasion it gets cold, the big pot comes out.
 
1632532344452.png
 
All depends on what goes into the pot.
I went to the kitchen - such a pot is already on the stove. I don't know how it will end.

Last year, I was living in the country waiting for the vaccine. For such a pot - a pound can of canned beef, 4 broth cubes, when it boils, cut cabbage there, then potatoes, you can pre-fry a little onion with a chopped carrot, and finally add half a pack of frozen vegetables (with tomatoes, sweet peppers and beans). Finish when the potatoes are cooked. These are the so-called "shchi". Sour cream is added. In this dish, there is more liquid fraction than solid, and if you do not lean on bread, you can even lose weight.
Unfortunately, my wife arrived in the summer, who was transferred to a remote job,and took over the cooking.
All the achievements went to waste.
 
One of my favorite Norm McDonald bits.

 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,440
Messages
1,576,394
Members
170,572
Latest member
Wiley3490
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top