on a lighter note...

Agreed. Although, something tells me that being a productive contributing citizen through gainful employment and paying taxes is not on the top of his priority list.
My guess is he's on the Government's never ending stimulus employment plan?
 
IMG-20210829-WA0001.jpg
 
Agreed. Although, something tells me that being a productive contributing citizen through gainful employment and paying taxes is not on the top of his priority list.
Well of course not as he has multiple baby mommas to move between who get welfare dollars, free public housing and food stamps. So no rent, utility bills, food bills….he can go down to the mall and steal his clothes and $200 sneakers….and as mentioned by others selling fine pharmaceutical products on street corners from time to time will pay for anything else he might need. No tax payments or returns to file in his future! Parasite is the word that comes to mind. But who am I to judge….Right!
 
Well of course not as he has multiple baby mommas to move between who get welfare dollars, free public housing and food stamps. So no rent, utility bills, food bills….he can go down to the mall and steal his clothes and $200 sneakers….and as mentioned by others selling fine pharmaceutical products on street corners from time to time will pay for anything else he might need. No tax payments or returns to file in his future! Parasite is the word that comes to mind. But who am I to judge….Right!
Ignorant slobs but they sure know how to work the system.
 
We walked in to a restaurant to have dinner last night…. Hello.
Hi, table for 3, please.
Sure, and your name.
Valerie!
Great.
And do you and your guest have your vaccination cards?
First .... Can you please tell us who our server will be?
Um, looks like Zach will be your server tonight.
Great.
Can you show us Zach’s vaccination card?
Um...
1f440.png

We will need to see proof of Zach’s flu shot as well.
Um...
1f440.png

And also, can you provide me with proof that Zach is not a carrier of HIV, Hepatitis A or B, or any other communicable diseases?
Um...
1f440.png

Also, we would prefer not to be served by someone who is on or uses recreational drugs such as marijuana, cocaine, meth, fentanyl, etc., so if you could provide us with Zach’s most recent tox screen, that would be great.
Um... Let me get the manager for you.
That would be appreciated,
Oh and while you’re at it, we will need all those same items for you, the busboys, the cooks and the manager,
Thank You so much
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,305
Messages
1,572,279
Members
169,519
Latest member
jhbrown9
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top