on a lighter note...

FB_IMG_1629911127601.jpg
 
I laugh, but we had those. Actually, pretty practical when your eating from a camping chair with no tables around like in elk camp.

I still have a number of them.
 
I laugh, but we had those. Actually, pretty practical when your eating from a camping chair with no tables around like in elk camp.

Same here!
 
Negotiations between the West and the Taliban:
W: — We demand respect for women's rights and an inclusive government!
T: - Well, look, we have women in the government and Shura
W: - And why do you have they with beards?
T: - And you?
 
Funny. My son is a SeaHawk (Navy version of BlackHawk) pilot, in the last phase of training in the MH-60S. That part of training is about 10 or 11 months, he has about 5-6 months left. And that's after about 6 months of fixed wing in a T-6, then about a year learning how to fly a TH-57 SeaRanger

What I can tell you about helos is...you are "flying" it while it is still on the ground once the rotors are turning at the correct RPMs. And you must absolutely fly it every second of the mission until you touch back down and kill the engine.

As opposed to an airplane, which basically flies itself. Airplanes like to fly straight and level with very little assistance.

So yeah, this is hilarious.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,272
Messages
1,571,242
Members
169,283
Latest member
Patrick_Parker
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top