on a lighter note...

13971904.jpg
 
In my opinion, all sports shooting is according to the rules - with one hand, not only with air pistols. This girl also shoots at a distance of 25 m, from the Pardini SP. 22LR.
By the way, it is better to shoot from army pistols with one hand, this is a more flexible position. I also always kept my left hand in my pocket so that it wouldn't hang out. You can also hold on to the waist belt, behind your back. And the recoil can be tolerated.
 
BEER.jpg
 
THING.jpg


Oops, I'm ruined. LOL!!!!
 
1628275089266.png
 
I am not to judge....lest you infringe on my beliefs or my privacy and rights. Then beware, fights on.
 
Agreed. I couldn’t care less unless infringed upon.

However, that does not stop me from wondering how pretty they feel when they wake up with…shall we say…“morning stiffness”.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,554
Members
169,372
Latest member
KishaPasch
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top