on a lighter note...

What no blondes packing 38s..40s...or 44s in there ....shame on you......
If any of you are ever in Rifle, Colorado USA you need to stop in at Shooters Grill, where everyone is packing. It is right on I-70 and about a quarter of a mile north.

218719187_4119135581468174_1269790223751571259_n.jpg


Here is the caption that went with this picture:

This amazing man is a 91 year old Navy Veteran from Ajo, Arizona and he’s driving to Minnesota alone. He took a 750 mile detour to have lunch in Rifle, Colorado at Shooters Grill! He just had to have this photo with the two young ladies and their firearms!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,276
Messages
1,571,422
Members
169,356
Latest member
BrentonSco
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top