on a lighter note...

IMG-20210703-WA0002.jpg
 
An angel visited a woman and told her she must give up smoking, drinking and unmarried sex if she wants to get into Heaven.

The woman said she would try her best.

The angel visited the woman a week later to see how she was getting on.

"Not bad" said the woman, "I've given up smoking and drinking but then I bent over to look in the freezer. My boyfriend caught sight of my long slender legs in high heels, he pulled up my skirt and 'had his way with me' right then and there."

"They don't like that in Heaven", said the angel.

The woman replied: "They're not crazy about it in Tesco either!!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,422
Messages
1,575,691
Members
170,375
Latest member
Audra61176
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top