on a lighter note...

IMG-20210518-WA0006.jpg
 
You're killing me, I almost spilled my coffee with this last one. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
 
1621600304797.png
 
I really didn't know where else to put this...

1621610194566.png
 
And that’s the way it was on a beautiful day in my hometown!

Fkn excellent charlie ...my phones gone strange and wont let me use smileys..even asking almighty powers on here for advice haven'tbeen able to sort...so cant do my cheers one...
 
1621625611230.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,341
Messages
1,573,349
Members
169,739
Latest member
TrishaSpen
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top