on a lighter note...

IMG-20210318-WA0000.jpg
 
I talked with a homeless man this morning and asked him how he ended up this way.

He said, “Up until last week, I still had it all".

I had plenty to eat, my clothes were washed and pressed.

I had a roof over my head.

I had HDTV and Internet, and I went to the gym, and the library

I was working on my MBA on-line.

I had no bills and no debt.

I even had full medical benefits coverage.

I felt sorry for him, so I asked, “What happened? Drugs? Alcohol? Divorce?

Oh no, nothing like that,” he said.

“Because of Coronavirus, I was paroled.”
 

OMG. I had to send this to like 50 of my contractor customers! Ain’t it the truth!
 
OMG. I had to send this to like 50 of my contractor customers! Ain’t it the truth!
Brilliant-I’m sending it my my contracting friends as well-can we still say that?
 
Interesting. It turns out that this is international. I also sometimes heard this euphemism like "Your dad caught a duck" from an old grandmother. Although the language is completely different in both grammar and vocabulary.
 
It is better not to go to the political section, it is better to go here. In Russia, there are quite strict rules on the circulation of weapons, although in general this country is extremely anarchic. In this respect, other countries, and the US, are drifting in the same direction.
Every five years, it is necessary to present the available weapons and pass a medical examination. And here I am, sitting in a psychiatrist's office. She is a tall young lady of rather democratic appearance. Naturally, she is not a hunter or a marksman. And so she asks, " Why do you need a gun?". What am I supposed to say? The truth? That I like to kill? But then I probably won't get my license renewed.
 
I am NOT fat. I identify as skinny. Therefore I am trans-slender.

You fit right in, especially in the screwed up politically correct liberal society LMAO!!!!
 
I am NOT fat. I identify as skinny. Therefore I am trans-slender.
Just the opposite so I guess I'm trans-fat. Wait, that's bad stuff. Oh well.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,426
Messages
1,575,888
Members
170,449
Latest member
MarkusSayl
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top