on a lighter note...

1616170195433.png
 
1616170361798.png
 
161761628_123365543132006_2271665623784563774_n.jpg
 
162521846_478410069956924_5155335789242965544_n.jpg
 
162476161_124203443048216_8190757800971308693_n.jpg
 
162839215_785212575738060_9172625542637001022_n.jpg
 
I talked with a homeless man this morning and asked him how he ended up this way.

He said, “Up until last week, I still had it all".

I had plenty to eat, my clothes were washed and pressed.

I had a roof over my head.

I had HDTV and Internet, and I went to the gym, and the library

I was working on my MBA on-line.

I had no bills and no debt.

I even had full medical benefits coverage.

I felt sorry for him, so I asked, “What happened? Drugs? Alcohol? Divorce?

Oh no, nothing like that,” he said.

“Because of Coronavirus, I was paroled.”
Definitely South Africa
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,392
Messages
1,574,900
Members
170,192
Latest member
sc88tuyensinhnganhan3
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top