on a lighter note...

F83D3DB4-F988-48B3-B262-9ABA284F327F.jpeg
 
1608139232374.jpeg
 
...
My less lucky friend did get pickpocketed by what he described as two 300lb toothless Russian women. As he was walking they split to either side of him, then each seized one of his arms. He couldn't budge either one as another person took his valuables and ran. The two ladies smiled and waddled off. Thought some of you might enjoy this thread hi-jack.
Ahahah, perfect story, I stole it. Very realistic

d5ad2f3d5c197a1a2adecf514fbf5ff4_h-603.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
1608157681457.png
 
LMAO!!!!! I feel like that sometimes. LMAO!!!!!
It's actually BEEN me...many times.
Always seem to wake up to a squirrel jumping around.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,311
Messages
1,572,531
Members
169,578
Latest member
TaniaZ5549
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top