I always say: Not near as much as what I enjoyed spending on wife (sly emoji): the shopping at the mall, the flowers, on dinner, on the girlie movie, and at the dance club; date night with the wife cost me.(thinking emoji)(winking emoji)(smiling emoji)( really....my new gun cost twice as much). (Laughing with tears emoji).
I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.