on a lighter note...

1603209751421.png
 
Opening salvo. We could be entering the days of Sherman 2.0.

Big Tech has sown the wind.......



BREAKING|606 views|Oct 20, 2020,09:08am EDT

Justice Department Sues Google For Antitrust Violations​


 
1603215252202.png
 

I always say: Not near as much as what I enjoyed spending on wife (sly emoji): the shopping at the mall, the flowers, on dinner, on the girlie movie, and at the dance club; date night with the wife cost me.(thinking emoji)(winking emoji)(smiling emoji)( really....my new gun cost twice as much). (Laughing with tears emoji).
 
1603244695405.jpeg
 
1603327835077.png


Except his steak is overcooked...
 
Not born yet? Yeah, right. That's what marriage will do to ya, guys. Macho gone.
 
1603403729390.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,358
Members
169,342
Latest member
ShennaXgk
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top