on a lighter note...

109301999_4142678425805770_5799067561201511907_n.jpg
 
106990075_1994782120652984_9010990542918549752_n.jpg
 
The rioting in major cities across the U.S. has spread to The Villages, Florida, a retirement community of 100,000.
Looters in Florida’s friendliest hometown have especially broken into stores that sell items like laxatives, vitamins, hearing aids, reading glasses, energy drinks and surgical stockings.
The thugs were easily caught and arrested since they were using their walkers and golf carts to flee.
The protests have been limited to the evening hours because most of the lawbreakers either had doctor’s appointments during the day or rioting would have interfered with their naps.
The marches didn’t last that long because many of the demonstrators had to get home to pee.
In many cases, the demonstrators simply forgot why they were even there.
Officials considered a curfew starting at 9 p.m. but since that’s the time when most of the residents go to bed anyway, it was decided that it wasn’t needed.
Community leaders concluded that part of the problem was that residents were restless because they had too much time on their hands since the recreation centers, pools, theaters, boutique stores and especially the bars were closed due to the coronavirus.
Community officials wanted to form a committee to look further into the problem, but the next day no one could remember why they needed a committee.
 
The Chicago PD has replaced all sirens with the National Anthem, it forces suspects to stop running and take a knee. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL:
 
Hog and Fred. I was going to say something, but I also forgot[emoji41][emoji41]

Yeah, I think I need to take a whole bottle of that prevagen stuff every day.
 
115725572_3111351375611689_3474784276113621968_o.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 115725572_3111351375611689_3474784276113621968_o.jpg
    115725572_3111351375611689_3474784276113621968_o.jpg
    181.5 KB · Views: 188

I see the green Rhine, red along the base of the Rhine, and the blue "meat" of the watermelon.

My conclusion is I'm normal, need to see a doctor because I am constantly making the rounds to all the local gun shop to drool over the new guns that just arrived, and I am always in need of buying a new handgun, rifle, shotgun.

Conclusion JimP your eye test is seriously flawed.(n):whistle::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,276
Messages
1,571,429
Members
169,357
Latest member
trailrivet
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top