on a lighter note...

Ohhhh the stories that I could tell.

But on fixing problems I worked in small areas and would tell the new techs to fix things right the first time because if they didn't they would be the ones explaining to the customer why it wasn't fixed. Our smaller crews actually took ownership of the problems and customers.

You don't get that in larger areas. But that is one of the reasons that I retired, I could no longer do the job the way that I wanted to do it
 
107957532_3057034554351947_7635805396500408856_o.jpg
 
...explain this...:whistle::whistle:

107909846_603589863920468_7431613881293070740_n.jpg
107993261_274226800336264_5766579274601032275_n.jpg
 
WhatsApp Image 2020-07-12 at 13.28.23.jpeg
 
I’m thinking when grandchildren go to church with grandma, she brings a special spatula. [emoji15][emoji56]

I remember sitting next to my father in church. When my anxious legs would start vibrating the pew, his hand turned into a pair of flesh ripping vice-grips. Not sure which was harder. To stop fidgeting or not scream out in pain. I think I might have opted for the spatula!
 
Not sure if there are any Jackie Gleason statues, but if there is, this might be grounds to tear them down..........according to some some folks.

 
105561049_3760998930583956_1368624323067401702_n.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 105561049_3760998930583956_1368624323067401702_n.jpg
    105561049_3760998930583956_1368624323067401702_n.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 186
IMG_6353.jpg
 
IMG_6356.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,585
Members
169,376
Latest member
VirgilDupu
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top