on a lighter note...

Ran out of ideas for dinner so I broke out an MRE. Ground beef with spiced sauce. MM-mm good.
 
Problem solved.
If gun-free zone signs keep bad people with guns out of places,
then Virus-Free zone signs will keep the Corona virus out.

89154852_3674788599260048_4194009756085518336_n.jpg
 
Last edited:
90752382_3796500373755536_8011765164267274240_n.jpg
 
92781522_3858437707561802_5277370623201378304_n.jpg
93039934_3864281586977414_5100557767496695808_n.jpg
 
93518074_3882120605193512_2756807222309683200_n.jpg
 
I think I've washed enough dishes for now.....

94036683_3892769820795257_3815124221021913088_n.jpg
 
I thought this pic was taken in China,
and the 6th one is probably in the pot ??

93777524_106573627696673_1937847621427134464_n.jpg


It’s a add from black cat peanut butter.......black cat!!!

93790715_107236710963698_6430618210315272192_n.jpg
 
They should also do a Christmas season "toys for tits"
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,321
Members
169,337
Latest member
guidesbcpoker
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top