on a lighter note...

92369594_10157934347521259_1877113150319362048_n.jpg
 
91511131_10157905272246259_2998397599406358528_n.jpg
 
71b50HwFH2L._SL1145_.jpg
 
989225-6773cf68629c54514539bc9b4c211652.jpg
 
cg4b4f7d8d78df50.jpg
 
Thanks for all the old as dust folks clearing up the Roger Miller song. Reel to reel, 45’s, 8 track, cassette, etc all still in the memory banks. Never got to listen to much Roger Miller because until I was 16 I could never touch the dial on the AM radio.
 
Wish my 8 tracks hadn't all fallen apart. There was some great music in there.

The 8 track player eating the tape, and spending the time it took to dig it out was always frustrating. Why did the player always eat a tape during a make out session.:(

Actually had that happen to me one time! Damn thing ate my Doobie Brothers tape.
 
Actually had that happen to me one time! Damn thing ate my Doobie Brothers tape.

How do you Listen To The Music, Minute By Minute at China Grove by the Black Water with an Evil Woman drawing her Closer Everyday when the player eats your 8 track tape?:unsure:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,552
Members
169,371
Latest member
BernardCos
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top