on a lighter note...

;)Well, That's me in Hospital unfortunately.
This has not been a good morning.
After spending the last three weeks quarantined inside the house, I decided to go horse riding, something I haven't done in many years.
It turned out to be a horribly big mistake!
I got on the horse and started out slowly but then we went a little faster, before I knew it we were going as fast as the horse could go.
I couldn't take the pace and fell off and caught my foot in the stirrups and got dragged along....
The horse just would not stop.
Thankfully the manager at Woolworth’s came out and unplugged the machine.
He actually had the nerve to take the rest of my coins off me so I wouldn't try to ride the Elephant...
How many of you actually read what I wrote? :whistle:

images.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
93136629_10217704480990883_1964564663060398080_o.jpg
 
Just thinking: if we're all forced to isolate at home - by government decree - and if we ever break the law later on, can we all apply for "time served" already? o_O
 
Just thinking: if we're all forced to isolate at home - by government decree - and if we ever break the law later on, can we all apply for "time served" already? o_O

Let me know how the argument goes with the judge! :ROFLMAO:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,325
Messages
1,572,954
Members
169,661
Latest member
henetwplodor1984
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top