on a lighter note...

83894283_2642807216000410_1247753609408413696_n.jpg
 
...without a trace.....

85067021_510703372913218_8670095036978823168_n.jpg
 
83670080_10158781068484460_3740936636737781760_n.jpg


Okapi

download.jpg
 
86259824_2993353470677069_534694128085106688_n.jpg
 
69703999_2283020035143232_5366533723359543296_n.jpg
 
83818915_174100323971056_1382015506852085760_n.jpg
 
85129171_188999775814444_3771651154757287936_n.jpg
 
85203816_187957045918717_8031004457384804352_n.jpg
 
85039047_2405227546454797_1094448346665320448_n.jpg
 
85249691_2645174259097039_7757268303071936512_n.jpg
 
83995226_174451323935956_139617631467470848_n.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,283
Messages
1,571,684
Members
169,396
Latest member
goldcincopa1982
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top