on a lighter note...

51604207_10155900874787233_9048404466604179456_n.jpg
 
:whistle:
84165261_10220783891216911_4418009450376331264_n.jpg
84002715_472000816811854_6933427819749834752_n.jpg
84179945_2947064571991013_4209092732041297920_n.jpg
 
Untitled.jpg
81605071_2532737477011852_2671246749309337600_o.jpg
83727682_2532737313678535_8214536394287087616_o.jpg
 
83691169_2795891057172436_4942643115786764288_n.jpg
 
84810602_190322855569242_3931689440161824768_n.jpg
 
84413129_1425798010930932_5134162832866148352_n.jpg
84165861_10163795568560377_8241641301531951104_n.jpg
 
83138679_181019236642748_6233379718511460352_n.jpg
 
84868219_159429582170362_8537602378298294272_n.png
 
At Friday night services, Morris went to his friend Irving and said,
>> " Irving , I need a favour, I'm sleeping with the rabbi's wife.Can you hold him in the temple for an hour after services for me?"
>> Irving not very fond of the idea, but being Morris' lifelong friend, he reluctantly agreed.
>> After services, he struck up a conversation with the rabbi asking him all sorts of stupid questions in an effort to keep him occupied.
>> After some time, the wise rabbi became suspicious and asked, " Irving , what are you really up to with all this?"
>> Irving , filled with feelings of guilt and remorse, confessed to the Rabbi.
>> "I'm sorry Rabbi, my friend Morris is sleeping with your wife right now and asked me to keep you occupied." The wise rabbi smiled and, putting a brotherly hand on Irving 's shoulder, said " Irving , I think you'd better hurry home, my wife died two years ago!"
 
84295228_10157285855721379_834507305184657408_o.jpg
 
84513530_2747588545381509_7103142035112067072_n.jpg
 
84991470_851606495278772_3111252752781541376_n.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,362
Messages
1,574,202
Members
169,952
Latest member
WinifredGa
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top