on a lighter note...

Minimum wage in Idaho is only seven dollars and 25 cents, Fifteen is considered ok wages in much of rural Id.
 
Wouldn't it be easier for the crapple to stay in the wheelchair instead of squeezing between the blind guys? Or are those hikers? View attachment 272285

It allows the two old guys to support the fella getting out of the Wheel Chair.

old-man-cane.jpg
 
Look!! Africa is closer to me than I ever imagined!

I guess that TOTO song no longer applies to me....

Screenshot_20190307-193823_Maps.jpeg
 
rare.jpg
 
An oldie and probably somewhere in the bowels of this thread but what the hell.

Two women were playing golf. One teed off and watched in horror as her ball headed directly toward a foursome of men playing the next hole. The ball hit one of the men. He immediately clasped his hands together at
his groin, fell to the ground and proceeded to roll around in agony.
The woman rushed down to the man, and immediately began to apologize. 'Please allow me to help. I'm a Physical Therapist and I know I could relieve your pain if you'd allow me, she told him. 'Oh, no, I'll be all right. I'll be fine in a few minutes,' the man replied. He was in obvious agony, lying in the fetal position, still clasping his hands there at his groin.
At her persistence, however, he finally allowed her to help. She gently
took his hands away and laid them to the side, loosened his pants and put her hands inside She administered tender and artful massage for several long moments and asked, 'How does that
feel'?
Feels great, he replied;
but I still think my thumb's broken!
 
Zoom Zoom!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,307
Messages
1,572,360
Members
169,538
Latest member
AntjeI3318
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top