on a lighter note...

49435363_211453133133048_5632311981877755904_n.jpg
 
FB_IMG_1546192881595.jpg

⚠️Serious Post - Every women need to be careful when choosing and wearing stockings, even if they look like stylish !!
This woman wore designer stocking, and her husband peeked from the door grabbing a baseball bat, and beat her foot that he thought "two huge snakes"... (Sharing is Caring)
 
FB_IMG_1546192839300.jpg
 
FB_IMG_1544815899914.jpg
 
FB_IMG_1544448199429.jpg
 
Nah, just run it up the Pacific Crest Trail. The Libs haven't figured out how to cross the pass yet, we're good...
You are absolutely right, I lived in western Or for 42 years before crossing the river and the east side is great!
 
I would just carve out some little bits for Hood River and Bend for the dry side. Just the town's, not the counties which are sane.
 
...Afrikaans...
45977064_10156759480127246_2538929656006967296_n.jpg
48059050_420903258447252_3931175375526166528_n.jpg
 
48269102_265062094167853_1300435691146051584_n.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,307
Messages
1,572,362
Members
169,540
Latest member
NonaG07838
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top