on a lighter note...

49705967_10155782284207111_6443425957410766848_n.jpg
 
49344334_10157121301546802_8508992858110296064_n.jpg
 
Ma_Pa.jpg

Their three kids, all successful, agreed to a Sunday dinner in their honor.


"Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad," gushed Son No. 1
'Sorry I'm running late. I had an emergency at the hospital
with a patient, you know how it is, and I didn't have time
to get you a gift."
"Not to worry," said the father. "Important thing is we're
all together today
."
Son No. 2 arrived. "You and Mom look great. Dad,
I just
flew in from Montreal between depositions and didn't
have time to shop for you."
“It’s nothing," said the father "We're glad you were able
to come."


Just then the daughter arrived "Hello and happy anniversary!
Sorry, but my boss is sending me out of town and I was really
busy packing so I didn't have time to get you anything."


After they had finished dessert, the father said, "There's some-
thing your mother and I have wanted to tell you for a long time.

You see, we were really poor, but we managed to send each of
you to college.
Through the years your mother and I knew we loved
each other very much, but we just never found the
time to get married."


The three children gasped and said, "WHAT? You mean
we're bastards?"


"Yep," said the father, "Cheap ones, too .. ."
 
49656297_10158145712534196_429258431929516032_n.jpg
 
34CBA98A-3764-494E-B9AD-009E87416FE7.jpeg
 
 
I sure I worked at that place, it was a new car dealership where company satisfaction not customer satisfaction came first!!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,325
Messages
1,573,060
Members
169,693
Latest member
BennyHuert
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top