on a lighter note...

image(21).jpg
 
A pastor, known for his lengthy sermons, notices a man get up and leave during the middle of his message.
The man returned just before the conclusion of the service.
Afterwards the pastor asked the man where he had gone.
"I went to get a haircut," was the reply.
"But," said the pastor, "why didn't you do that before the service?"
"Because," the gentleman said, "I didn't need one then."


After a meeting with the Pope, Bill Clinton held a press conference and announced that they had a very successful conference and he had agreed on about 60% of what they discussed.
When asked what they discussed, Clinton replied: "The Ten Commandments."
 
Last edited by a moderator:
FB_IMG_1541954081396.jpg
 
FB_IMG_1541953989873.jpg
 
FB_IMG_1541697644830.jpg
 
A preacher and a plumber both shot at the same big buck at the same tine. The game warden called it..."the preacher shot the deer". How do you know? said the plumber
"The bullet went in one ear and out the other..."
 
FB_IMG_1542130919832.jpg
Studio_20181113_200328.jpg
Studio_20181113_200633.jpg
 
florida_count.jpg
 
florida_votes.jpg
 
eagles.jpg
 
more_votes.jpg
 
warren_campaign.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,785
Members
169,414
Latest member
AileenA946
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top