on a lighter note...

IMG_27431.jpg
 
FB_IMG_1541350112790.jpg
 
FB_IMG_1541444436430.jpg
 

True, but the scale and the proportions and perspective may be a bit distorted. Cool picture though it’s a bit dated. The shot of the Allure of the Seas is from October 2010 and the Titanic one, well it’s gotta a be a bit older than 106 years.
 
45097870_2013936528627737_4336749098632740864_n.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 45097870_2013936528627737_4336749098632740864_n.jpg
    45097870_2013936528627737_4336749098632740864_n.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 202
IMG_02621.jpg
 
IMG_02641.jpg
 
Pretty sure it's the Beagles. I like those classics like 'Little Red Guy' as performed by Paul McCartney and Wings.....
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,823
Members
169,420
Latest member
WinnieFenn
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top