on a lighter note...

And now, the tactical mug....

This tactical mug is unlike any other mug!.png
 
"Proper pipe bombs don't have wires connected to both ends. That's dumb."
Untitled.jpg
44779520_2115662805144696_1926443594198024192_n.jpg
 
44497884_2159432450996187_4139025893999771648_n.jpg
 
44708742_1079700812211775_5154485260901154816_n.jpg
 
44771633_1087839288045605_1590992539412856832_n.jpg
 
44679983_673100739757034_1562427248798072832_n.jpg
44739288_255520595141193_5183939772954968064_n.jpg
 
44461530_1607495562688320_3940669332014497792_n.jpg


GOT IT ...?
 
43698054_714644738897311_4596884049296883712_n.jpg
43756460_714395202255598_4122862931337543680_n.jpg
44728451_713851365643315_1979380298776838144_n.jpg
 
44775282_10156796512127767_5774923428888838144_n.jpg
44831597_10217306552673688_4959159227839938560_n.jpg
 
Once upon a time,long-long ago, before the invention of the lie called 'political correctness' , everybody took it easy and were happy ...
44840860_525470261253880_7477896391457505280_n.jpg
 
15697325_342359659460199_3656794340258294106_n.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,427
Messages
1,575,824
Members
170,393
Latest member
MartiMcRey
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top