on a lighter note...

30729062_1916002185138962_1072701720359862272_n.jpg
 
DCF4476C-C9AF-4348-9995-05DC5013C635.jpeg
 
Also how bad your taste in music is to even think of that.

Sounds like someone else remembered that song! You probably bought that single and still play it. Lol
 
...DO YOU ALSO KNOW SOMEBODY THAT IS 'POSITIVE' ABOUT THAT DREAM RESTORATION PROJECT...?

31100513_1785311151533399_6151698670426259456_n.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,297
Messages
1,570,980
Members
169,087
Latest member
lustnocirro1980
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top