on a lighter note...

th


Sitting by the window of her convent, Sister Barbara
opened a letter from home one evening.
Inside the letter was a
$100 bill her parents had sent.
Sister Barbara smiled at the
gesture.
As she read the letter by the window, she noticed a
shabbily dressed stranger leaning against the lamp post below.
Quickly, she wrote, "Don't despair. - Sister Barbara," on a piece
of paper, wrapped the $100 bill in it, got the man's attention and tossed
it out the window to him.

The stranger picked it up, and with a
puzzled expression and a tip of his hat, went off down the street.
The next day, Sister Barbara was told that a man was at her door,
insisting on seeing her. She went down, and found the stranger waiting.
Without a word, he handed her a huge wad of $100 bills.
"What's this?"
she asked.

"That's the $8,000 you have coming Sister," he replied.
"Don't Despair paid
80-to-1.”

th
 

Attachments

  • th.jpg
    th.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 307
  • th-2.jpg
    th-2.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 287
Last edited by a moderator:
IRISH ALZHEIMERS

Murphy showed up at Mass one Sunday and the priest almost fell down when he saw him. He'd never been to church in his life. After Mass, the priest caught up with him & said, "Murphy, I am so glad ya decided to come to Mass. What made ya come?"
Murphy said, "I got to be honest with you Father, a while back, I misplaced me hat and I really, really love that hat. I know that McGlynn had a hat just like mine and I knew he came to church every Sunday I also knew that he had to take off his hat during Mass and figured he would leave it in the back of the church.

So, I was going to leave after Communion and steal McGlynn's hat."
The priest said, "Well, Murphy, I notice that ya didn't steal McGlynn's hat. What changed your mind?"
Murphy replied, "Well, after I heard your sermon on the 10 Commandments I decided that I didn't need to steal McGlynn's hat after all."

With a tear in his eye the priest gave Murphy a big smile and said; "After I talked about 'Thou Shalt Not Steal' ya decided you would rather do without your hat than burn in hell, eh?"
Murphy slowly shook his head. "No, Father, after ya talked about 'Thou Shalt Not Commit Adultery' I remembered where I left me hat."
 
This is sick but what the hell.

A desperate looking woman stood poised on the edge of a high bridge, about to jump off.

An old homeless guy who was wandering by stopped and said,
"Look, since you'll be dead in a few minutes, and it won't matter to you, how about a quickie before you go?"
She screamed, "NO! Bug off you filthy old bastard!"
He shrugged and turned away saying, "Okay then, I'll just go and wait at the bottom”.
She didn't jump.


Object lesson: Suicide counseling really does work!
 
Sounds like South Africa


A passerby noticed a couple of city workers working along the city sidewalks. The man was quite impressed with their hard work, but he couldn’t understand what they were doing.
Finally, he approached the workers and asked, “I appreciate how hard you’re both working, but what the heck are you doing? It seems that one of you digs a hole, and then the other guy immediately fills it back up again.
One of the city workers explained, “The third guy who plants the trees is off sick today.”
 
??
21106769_1567206510008730_5951869855831566248_n.jpg
 
30124204_1924677764529487_2768278903863640064_n.jpg
30653192_1926990420964888_2548474108425797632_n.jpg
 
30594590_1927072394290024_7298106535006175232_n.jpg
30595030_1926806287649968_1665636979368263680_n.jpg
 
3EB07260-E3E0-450A-B645-27616F5CEF79.jpeg

I laughed so hard at this I almost pissed my pants! My buddy sent it to me and knows this guy. I really hope he was just joking....o_O
 
I laughed so hard at this I almost pissed my pants! My buddy sent it to me and knows this guy. I really hope he was just joking....o_O

If he was not joking; STAY OUT OF THE WOODS THE DAYS HE IS HUNTING!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,276
Messages
1,571,405
Members
169,351
Latest member
JasmineDas
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top