on a lighter note...

Going to Church in Chicago


When I heard that Al Sharpton and

Jesse Jackson were going to be

guest preachers at a nearby church,

I decided to go and check them out

in person.


As soon as I sat down, Reverend

Sharpton came over to me. I don't

know why, maybe it was because I

was the only white person in the

church. He laid his hands on my

hand and said: "By the will of Jesus

the Lord Almighty, and the will of

God, you will walk today."


I told him I was not paralyzed.


Then Jesse Jackson came by and

said: "By the Grace of God, and his

Son Jesus, the Lord Almighty, you

will walk today."


Again I said that there is nothing

wrong with me.


After the sermon, I stepped outside

and lo and behold .............................


.......................... My Car Was Gone!
 
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

27654784_1858587307485932_6418053215149287803_n.jpg
 
It's ok for a man to be married as long as he doesn't wear the panties in the family.
I couldn’t stand the whining about hunting!
Oh, you have time to go elk hunting but not for child birth!
You spent all that money on a new rifle but you couldn’t buy me a Christmas present!
It was never ending, bitch about little things like that and then expect me to invite her out to shoot my new gun! I will never understand the fairer sex! Lol
 
I think you skipped a biology class in school if you think that will matter.
No, I excelled in it but paid no mind evidently, I have my oldest born right smack in the middle of the elk rut! Worked out great though, I have him in elk camp for his birthday every year. At first I thought it was an epic fail of planning on my part but in the end he gets to hear elk bugle at daylight on his birthday, who wouldn’t want that?
 
At first I thought it was an epic fail of planning on my part

From my experience family planning is an oxymoron (and I am thankful for my mistakes):)
 
1667_525583580813468_1472605978_n.jpg
 
10311771_10152923998609578_6874918292302783971_n (2).jpg


10313575_450337888446156_2655930645520896408_n.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,270
Messages
1,571,164
Members
169,272
Latest member
chlorchipcapsbe1985
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top