on a lighter note...

My buddy immediately asked if we should be cannibals under this premise. Just had to make it weird.....
images (9).jpeg


One wonders about your mate in this conundrum.........:ROFLMAO:
(All in good fun!)
 
A prankster in CA put these up apparently, and its funny and sad but true all at the same time

DSiLQMzVQAA1uXO.jpg
 
As a native South Carolinian, this one tickled me :ROFLMAO:

The headline reads SC deploys its snow plow today....

26229524_554535724900112_3346329978632923474_n.jpg
 
As a native South Carolinian, this one tickled me :ROFLMAO:

The headline reads SC deploys its snow plow today....

View attachment 213013
These things were manufactured in Poland on a licence from Fiat. We called it Maluch or Fiat 126p. It has a 0.650L engine.
 
Got to agree here. When I counter the anti's "hunting is cruel" or "hunting endangers species" line, I point out the simple hypocritical flaw in their bullshit: that I've never seen any of those bastards holding cruelty demonstrations outside their local McDonalds or KFC, any burger or steak joint, or in any supermarket meat section. Further, when I also add my congratulations that they must be very proud to hypocritically condone the commercialised breeding and slaughter of a number of captive species in pens - entirely for our own consumption and use of course - it shuts them up quick smart!!

The look of impotent rage in their eyes as they're reduced to speechlessness is, as always, a pure joy to behold!! ;)
 
mrpelosi.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,287
Messages
1,571,756
Members
169,409
Latest member
HopeBelche
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top