on a lighter note...

Writing the story of your life.jpg
 
Lol, kinda like letting someone tattoo Chinese characters on you, you are taking the word of the non Chinese tattoo artist that is says I love mom when for all you know it says blow jobs 20 bucks!
I have a Hawaiian shirt with characters that say laundry soap is good for shirts, but not many people have noticed. I did have it translated before I wore it.
 
吹簫20塊錢
 
Lol, kinda like letting someone tattoo Chinese characters on you, you are taking the word of the non Chinese tattoo artist that is says I love mom when for all you know it says blow jobs 20 bucks!
My nephew is named Gunner, always called him Guns. My SIL got a tattoo on her back in Chinese characters that was supposed to be his name but she was never certain it was correct. A few years ago she got a massage from one of the Asian places in the mall and one of the workers saw it, made a finger gun, and said "BANG BANG".
 
23722262_1538970806182714_735916090827391190_n.jpg
 
Untitled.png


26229319_10154943976927121_597806807308952640_n.jpg
 
26219268_511079092588254_5507488235049188045_n.jpg
 
26229319_10154943976927121_597806807308952640_n.jpg


Been there, done that.
We get confused. It feels like summer when the temperature moves from -34C to +10C in a day. :)
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,306
Messages
1,572,341
Members
169,527
Latest member
Grousehunter
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top