on a lighter note...

Screen Shot 2017-05-17 at 10.41.20 PM.png
 
18582176_1805604949768078_8092456089700964280_n.jpg
 
FB_IMG_1495859328178.jpg
 
  • Like
Reactions: BWH
FB_IMG_1495998677252.jpg
 
FB_IMG_1495858816557.jpg
 
FB_IMG_1495806960310.jpg
 
FB_IMG_1495643467978.jpg
 
Studio_20170527_214349.jpg
 
Studio_20170527_165733.jpg
 
Studio_20170530_193422.jpg
 
IMG_0845.JPG
 
FB_IMG_14653979593487933.jpg
FB_IMG_1496772081283.jpg
 
FB_IMG_14649462888133265.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,361
Messages
1,574,144
Members
169,905
Latest member
Vaughn9005
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top