on a lighter note...

Screen Shot 2017-05-17 at 10.41.20 PM.png
 
18582176_1805604949768078_8092456089700964280_n.jpg
 
FB_IMG_1495859328178.jpg
 
  • Like
Reactions: BWH
FB_IMG_1495998677252.jpg
 
FB_IMG_1495858816557.jpg
 
FB_IMG_1495806960310.jpg
 
FB_IMG_1495643467978.jpg
 
Studio_20170527_214349.jpg
 
Studio_20170527_165733.jpg
 
Studio_20170530_193422.jpg
 
IMG_0845.JPG
 
FB_IMG_14653979593487933.jpg
FB_IMG_1496772081283.jpg
 
FB_IMG_14649462888133265.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,250
Messages
1,570,734
Members
169,131
Latest member
Johnatajames
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top