on a lighter note...

PENSION SEX

Two men were talking.
"So, how's your sex life?"
"Oh, nothing special. I'm having Pension sex."
"Pension sex?"
"Yeah, you know; I get a little each month, but not enough to live on!"

Sounds like the version I heard about "Hall Sex". When you have been married sooo long and you pass each other in the hall and say "Scr#w you!! no, Scr#w You!!!"
 
I had an uncle who proudly stated, "if woman didn't have them we'd be hunting them with dogs". Not my statement, don't hate the messenger :)
if they didn't have that there would be a bounty on them
 
00d0d_2cB8wuvZuZw_600x450.jpg
 
travel united pillow.jpg
 
Ooo Heaven is a place on earth
Sid and Irv are business partners. They make a deal that whichever one dies first will contact the living one from the afterlife. So Irv dies. Sid doesn’t hear from him for about a year, figures there is no afterlife. Then one day he gets a call. It’s Irv. ‘So there is an afterlife! What’s it like?’ Sid asks. ‘Well, I sleep very late. I get up, have a big breakfast. Then I have sex, lots of sex. Then I go back to sleep, but I get up for lunch, have a big lunch. Have some more sex, take a nap. Huge dinner. More sex. Go to sleep and wake up the next day.’ ‘Oh, my God,’ says Sid. ‘So that’s what heaven is like?’ ‘Oh no,’ says Irv. ‘I’m not in heaven. I’m a bear in Yellowstone park
 
12573884_216730128671742_7704438874102841234_n.jpg
 
FB_IMG_1493919002223.jpg



FB_IMG_1493918207502.jpg
 
FB_IMG_1493666656760.jpg
 
received_392070751155756.jpeg
 
I've seen that one boasted as a Redneck process. At least he has a female to hold the one part??

I think that's a female....[emoji16]
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,287
Messages
1,570,675
Members
168,940
Latest member
Johenyeshn
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top