on a lighter note...

825340407_1048049181392659_6085767966915704536_n.jpg
 

You have no idea......in my previous life after big party at the house and people still there in morning...few spare bedrooms...I came downstairs into the kitchen....looked out the window and my car wasn't there.....a CLK black series....i had a shitfit.....nobody would tell me anything...lots of people looking out windows etc....I picked up phone and said calling police...started to hit the buttons....instant no no no don't.......ex wife confessed one if her friends asked to borrow her car...a ML 500....so instead of giving her the keys she just said the keys are in that drawer.....so her fkn friend picked up first set of merc keys and clicked open and went to the one that opened.....not a lot I could do as I knew her well......I said if it's not back in 30 minutes police are coming.....brought it back after obviously parking too close to kerb...both left side alloys chewed .....and fkall I could do......after that key slept in a different place
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,532
Members
169,370
Latest member
RustyBinns
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top