on a lighter note...

1788703221869.png
 

A hangover tis it. Well now; let see if I can help cure it.

EVERYONE FALL OUT AND FALL IN WITH FULL PACKS FOR A 10 MILE MARCH,.....AT A QUICK PACE. MOVE! MOVE IT!!! MOVE IT!!!

And just like that, nobody complained or even mentioned having a hangover again.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,298
Messages
1,571,020
Members
169,093
Latest member
RandiShepa
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top