on a lighter note...

View attachment 782749
Alright smart asses, this is your time to shine.
Ok. I’ll go first. Temporary fix-Time and space - but since they never forget, that’s just kicking the can down the road.
Jewelry. But that sometimes leads to “what did you do?”
The only sure fix is alcohol. Plenty enough so she doesn’t remember why she’s mad.
 
View attachment 782749
Alright smart asses, this is your time to shine.

Large dose of their own reverse logic as to why they shouldn't be even madder than they already are. Confuses the piss out of them to the point they get the deer in the headlights look about it.
 
View attachment 782749
Alright smart asses, this is your time to shine.

You are right honey; I am wrong and I'm sorry. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I get to live another day to go hunting. But luckily, I do not have that problem, my wife is an amazing woman. Can someone please tell me if she is gone?
 
1786046608035.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,299
Messages
1,572,052
Members
169,485
Latest member
TaniaBufor
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top